ALCEDIAG is a personalized medicine company that develops biomarker-based diagnostics for mental health. The company first focus is the diagnosis and patient management for depression. With more than 10 years of R&D and several hundred patients tested, ALCEDIAG is now in a key position to put on the market major innovations in diagnostics that will change the lives of millions of patients.
In order to pursue its mission and to reach this ambitious goal, ALCEDIAG is seeking for a Business Development Manager, who will soon become a key asset for the development of the company.
- Contribute to shape of our business strategy, setup an action plan and implement it
- Identify relevant partners to establish R&D and/or business partnerships, in order to develop companion diagnostics tools in mental health
- Setup contact with relevant key people in these organizations
- Help to manage the partnership and the associated negotiations/discussions/developments
- Follow-up the on-going R&D/business projects
- A strong background in life sciences (knowledge of CNS / Neurosciences / Mental Health would be a plus)
- Experience in business development and deal-making
- Results-oriented individual
- Strong interpersonal skills with a capacity to conceive win-win business partnerships and manage long-term partnerships
- Bilingual English and French (any additional language would be a plus)
ALCEDIAG has a culture on innovation and a commitment to transform innovation into reality, and to contribute to improve patients’ quality of life. We strongly encourage employees’ success, by providing them with personal development tools, helping them to achieve their potential and grow as accomplished professionals, and keeping a constant communication with them.
Joining ALCEDIAG will give you an opportunity to grow while making our business grow, and to be part of an exciting challenge, aiming to provide game-changing solutions for millions of patients.
You would work in close interaction with ALCEDIAG’s top management team.
Interested in joining our team? Send your application (cover letter, resume and references) to email@example.com
Full-time position located in Montpellier (South of France), permanent contract, to be filled up immediately.