ALCEDIAG is a diagnostics company with a key expertise in RNA editing and Artificial Intelligence. The company develops and commercializes breakthrough diagnostic solutions primarily for mental health. We are a multidisciplinary team gathered around a key concept: science and innovation at the service of people suffering from mental diseases.
In particular, ALCEDIAG developed and is beginning the commercialization of EDIT-B, the first blood test for the differential diagnosis and unipolar depression and bipolar disorder. EDIT-B is clinically validated, high performance (over 80%), and CE marked. The company aims to commercialize the test in Europe, North America and other regions while working on reimbursement aspects. In parallel, the company continues its developments for the future diagnostic solutions and collaborates with pharmaceutical companies on different projects.
We aim to provide you a positive and stimulating work environment, where you could grow and express your potential. ALCEDIAG team thrives on highly innovative and challenging projects with high potential impact for the scientific, the medical communities as well as for patients.
We are looking for someone with charisma, rigor and passion for development and innovation, able to federate a great team and all our partners around an ambitious innovation plan.
If you feel that your background aligns with the description below, please contact us and apply!
To accompany its growth, ALCEDIAG is looking for a R&D Director (M/F) who will support and accompany the CSO in the management of the scientific and development programs
- Manage the program of tests development, from idea initiation to regulatory studies, including clinical and analytical validation.
- Manage and coordinate the multidisciplinary R&D team (biology team and bioinformatic/biostatistics team)
- Manage the scientific watch
- Lead scientific publication writing
- Report to the management team on the progress of the RD team
- Participate to the setting-up of the scientific and clinical strategy of the company
- Propose innovative solutions in terms of R&D
- Contribute to IP protection of the company and its innovation, in particular related to patent applications
- Maintain quality procedures with QA referent
- Operate in close coordination with the entire medical network, in particular our partner referral clinicians worldwide
- Attend international congresses and present Alcediag work
- Discuss potential collaborations options with pharma companies, biotech, academic groups, etc.
- PhD in Neurosciences and/or Molecular Biology . MD or Pharm D will be a plus
- 10 years of experience in academy and industry with project management skills with a minimum of 3 years in an industrial context
- Experience in diagnostics development (clinical, analytical validation as well as regulatory - CE mark, FDA -)
- Full work proficiency in English, both spoken and written (reports and scientific notes)
- Ability to integrate and lead a team of multi-discipline experts including biology, chemistry, safety assessment, computational sciences, clinical scientists, translational scientists, and others
- Knowledge in RNA editing would be a plus
- Capacity to work in an organized and planned way, and to meet with project and budget constraints and deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills