ALCEDIAG develops biological and objective solutions to bring an end to diagnostic wavering for mental health disorders. We are a multidisciplinary team gathered around a key concept: science and innovation at the service of people suffering from mental diseases. ALCEDIAG is located south of France in the historical heart of medicine in Europe and operates together with the CNRS the only public-private joint laboratory in life sciences, Sys2diag. Our solutions and current activities are the result of 15 years of R&D.
We aim to provide you a positive work environment, where you could grow your potential. ALCEDIAG’s team thrives on highly innovative and challenging projects with high potential impact for the scientific, the medical communities as well as for patients.
If you feel that your background aligns with the description below, please contact us and apply!
To accompany its growth, ALCEDIAG is looking for a R&D Director (M/F) that will work on:
- Support and accompany the CSO in the management of the scientific and development programs
- Manage the program of tests development
- Participation to set-up of the scientific strategy of the company
- Propose innovative solutions in terms of R&D process and technologies
- Protection of the IP of the company and its innovation, with work on patent applications
- Maintain quality procedures with QA referent
- Responsible for the scientific watch
- Lead scientific publication writing
- Team work with the R&D team and the executive team.
- PhD in Molecular Biology or Neurosciences
- 10 years of experience in academy and industry
- Full work proficiency in English, both spoken and written (reports and scientific notes)
- Ability to prepare and deliver scientific presentations
- Knowledge in RNA editing would be a plus
- Knowledge on diagnostics development would be an advantage
- Capacity to work in an organized and planned way, and to meet with project constraints and deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic skills
Compensation package will be negotiated according to experience and profile.
As an equal opportunity employer, ALCEDIAG welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability.