Collaborative research structure to fast-track the development of innovative approaches.
ALCEDIAG created in 2015 with the French CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research) Sys2Diag, a collaborative private-public research structure to fast-track the development of innovative approaches in the field of medical diagnostics. This highly interdisciplinary research unit combines complementary and renowned expertise in the development of innovative diagnostic tools for complex diseases. Sys2Diag has established a tight international collaboration network with major relevant actors.
Sys2Diag key assets include:
- A cutting-edge fundamental research to develop innovative clinical solutions;
- A strategic focus on personalized medicine, POC (Point of Care) and a connected approach;
- An efficient management of interdisciplinary and integrative research teams;
- A proven capacity for fast-track innovation;
- A strong complementarity with the industry.